Specifically designed to be used on small Smart Phone touch screens, Roll Call allows your authorized staff to Clock In/Out volunteers on site (all at one time, or individually). Ideally used in combination with Kiosk Mode so that volunteers who have not registered, or who need to approve their e-waivers would use the Kiosk, and those who are 100% ready for their day you can quickly Clock In/Out and bypass or prevent any lines at the Kiosk.
Roll Call includes many other useful features including:
- Indicates both under 18 & under allowed age for shift
- Volunteer Emergency Contact Info (flag for has special needs/medical)
- Volunteer Skills and Interests (search and highlight all with selected)
- Shows each Volunteers or Groups Qualifications or Restrictions
- Indicates if a Volunteer or Group is missing a Qualification or Restriction required for the shift.
- Indicates if e-documents/waivers or paper waivers are due.
- Indicates each Volunteers & Groups Clock In & Out times (including those done at Kiosk)
- Select Clock In/Out times if current time is not desired
- The desired # of volunteers, and the # registered
- The minimum age for this shift is shown
- Touching the "desc" for the shift would display the shift description text.
- Add existing or brand new volunteers to any shift(s)
- Move volunteers between shifts and projects
- One touch initiates text message or phone call to volunteer
- Show limited set of current projects (so each location can only show their project/event)
And, many more features, makes this a favorite tool used by project/event coordinators on site.